Public Sector clients typically find themselves with a number of challenges unfound in commercial clients.
- They operate under a fixed-budget with little capability of increasing the amount of funds available to perform their work.
- Their clients have no other service provider to use and they tend to expect a high degree of responsiveness.
- Outside forces like the state or federal government can pass legislation that require higher levels of service or brand new functions without providing funding for them.
All of these and other constraints make the work of the public sector an unenviable task. The following services are designed to help public sector clients overcome these challenges by either streamlining necessary functions or by increasing the process efficiency. Either one of these improvement will allow our public sector client to stretch those budget dollars further and ensure a high (or higher) level of service to their constituents.
These services include:
- Process Reviews – These reviews can have a dramatic effect on the efficiency of your organization. Many times a small â€œtweakâ€ of a process can have a substantial impact on the costs associated with that process. Using our understanding of public sector â€œbest practices,â€ our consultants will work with your staff to accurately describe the process, identify areas for immediate improvement, and help you develop a roadmap for implementing the required changes.
- Strategy Development – Where is your organization today, what improvements need to be made in the mid- and long-term, and how do you plan and implement new initiatives? This offering will help you answer these questions and provide a roadmap for your organization to follow for future success. This offering can be tailored to cover an entire organization or any specific sub-unit as required.
- Contracting Support – Our services will help you through the process of determining a negotiation strategy as well as help you define the â€œgive and takesâ€ necessary to negotiate the best contracts possible. Although we will NOT provide legal counsel we will provide â€œtrusted advisorâ€ advice throughout the negotiation process and will, if requested, sit with you â€œat the tableâ€ to assist your negotiation efforts.
- Project Oversight – We provide independent and objective oversight of projects through a â€œcheckpointingâ€ process. Periodically, our consultants will review your projects to assess how well they meet your budget and schedule restraints. Weâ€™ll review your contract and the deliverables to determine how well the deliverables meet the requirements. Weâ€™ll also work with your project team (both internal and external) to assess the actual status of the project. This is extremely useful for projects that our being performed by outside contractors as well as those they may be being by an internal team.
Other services are available on an â€œas requestedâ€ basis.
For information on any of these services please e-mail email@example.com